Monday, June 22, 2009

Thank you

Now that our wedding is over, and I am married to the woman I adore, I wanted to send some quick "thank you"s.

Thank you to everybody for all your well wishes through email, our wedding website, and on facebook.
Thank you Courtney for coming into my life. I adore you, and I look forward to our adventures in life together. But you are much more elegant at conveying these sorts of things than I, so I am going to let your post to speak to that.

Thank you Loreen and Chuck for coming and making our wedding perfect. It would not have been the same without you guys. You gave us your love and emotional support the whole weekend. You lent us a hand and took some amazing pictures. You took us out to the best and most memorable dinner of our lives. You toasted us, drove us around, fed us wine, and held our sunglasses during the ceremony. Thanks for being there for us, and thanks for being such great friends as well as family.

Last but not least, thanks Mom and Dad and Pam and Gary for being such great parents. Thanks for bestowing on us all your love and generosity. Thanks for letting us get married our own way, and understanding when "our own way" meant eloping. Thanks for supporting us and allowing us to grow into the people we are. You are fantastic parents and we can't wait for the celebrations to come!

Here are just a few more of our favorite pictures from our wedding. Soon we will be posting some of our favorites from our trip. Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Sharon and I are so happy about the way things are turning out for you two. You get along so well together and you say the nicest things about your parents.

    Love, Dad Giberson

    ReplyDelete